Monday, June 18, 2007

Feels just like I'm fallin' for the first time!

So, I've told you a bit about "R". How I thought I was wedding crashed. How the jury was then called back into chambers to deliberate further.

I don't know how to NOT rush into things. I'm a "leap then look" (or at least start looking when I'm already falling) when it comes to matters of the heart.

I'm so crazy about "R" it's got me a bit scared. He's not the type to rush into things he says. But, he is very much interested. I just think I'm a bit more emotionally involved than he is. Which is typical (of me in a relationship), but after everything else in the past year, is what scares me a bit more.

He's so funny. He's smart. He's cute. He's liberal (politically). He's a great kisser. He's a smart ass. He LOVES music (I think he's been to more concerts than I have). Is it any wonder that I'm nutso for him? Seriously...

**Subject line quote from: Barenaked Ladies, Fallin for the First Time

6 comments:

Artistic Soul said...

Just ride it out and be patient!! :) You crack me up sometimes.

Unknown said...

Sounds promising! Just take it easy! :)

ThursdayNext said...

Of course he digs you! Have fun and dont think about the pace, just ride and enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

what is it with us girls that have to rush into things?

hope things go well for you.

C.C. said...

Sounds good. I echo the other commenters: Relax, have fun, take a deep breath and enjoy!!!!

Have a great weekend!:0)

L said...

hows it going? fabu i hope.