I have found a new beer to love. It's Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss. O MY GOD! It's so damn YUMMY! Yet, it still tastes like beer. Whereas, my beloved Woodchuck, simply tastes like apple juice. Which is fine. Anyway, what's one cool thing is that Berry Weiss is cheaper than Woodchuck. SCORE!
I now have TWO interviews tomorrow for jobs. Both are w/ the largest district in town. 1 is w/ BH and the other is w/ CH. I had one super early this morning at MM. I got a VERY good vibe from the principal and the two women--an assistant principal and a language arts teacher. I suppose I'll just have to see how things turn out tomorrow. I've already had an interview at the high school I student taught at--different district. It was interesting.
Tomorrow night will be very hectic for me. But, I'd rather be a little crazy than bored, so that's good. I have to work, then I want to go out for a bit w/ "R", b4 I go over to Erica's folks. The flight for Chi-town leaves UBER early Thursday, so I'm staying there on the couch, so my parents don't have to drive all the way in to town, just to take my sorry ass to the airport.
I'm SO excited to see everyone in Chi this wknd. Much like what Erica & Kit have said--the wedding feels kinda 2ndary. Yes, I realize that's why we're tehre, but honestly? I really just want to hang out w/ everyone. I need to remember to take some sort of comfy shoes for the reception b/c I'm sure I'll be running around gabbing w/ everyone.
I wish my face would calm itself down. This has been the worst few months for me, complexion-wise. Damn stress and I'm having some sort of allergic reaction or something. I finally broke down & have a derm appointment when I get back. I think it's Monday...
I hate packing.
I should go pack AND watch the rest of 40 yr old Virgin. Holy shit that movie is hilarious. I figured it would be, but I need to be careful, otherwise I might spurt beer out my nose. "Fuckin' French Toast!"
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
As your long time friend with complexion issues - I have to share. I have been to dermatologists up the wazoo and nothing has helped. I started using a new facewash and moisturizer from Philosophy on the recommendation of a friend and my face has never been better! It is so much easier to control breakouts. It's a little pricey, but I have NEVER had these kind of results, and I have dropped a lot of money on derm meds.
OOOOOOOOOOOO. I might need to try your recommendation wicca. My face hasn't exactly been clean and clear the last little while.
Have a great time at the wedding Amy!
And do be careful with "Th 40 Year Old Virgin" it WILL make you spew bear out your nose. I know I lost a little milk when I saw it.
Post a Comment