Well, I'm single again. Yup, Young'En & I are over. Yeah, I'm a little surprised too (since I'm sure if you read my last post you thought things were pretty much going ok).
Apparently my instincts about his not calling me were spot on. He did call me yesterday--to break up with me. Yup, on the PHONE. How lame & cowardly.
Can you tell that I'm mad?
I'm hurt though too, don't get me wrong. But, the mad is the main feeling right now. His reasoning seemed lame & like a cop out. Whatever...
I'm just going to keep telling myself that now I can fully concentrate on my student teaching. Kinda loser-ish since I already felt like I had such a miniscule social life, but what can ya do?
I just really don't get it. Like, aside from the not talking thing--it seems to have come out of nowhere. What the hell? And, in the grand scheme of things, on an attractiveness scale? I'm way more attractive than he is. So how come I got broken up with, huh? WTF?!?!!
Well, at least we have a snow day today & so then I don't have to face my "precious" little students. Whoopty fricking whoo.
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Least he told you, and not dropped off the face of the earth like what's been happening to me.
OK firstly, I am sorry I have missed so much, I haven't been checking this one as much!
That sucks that he did that, but katz is right, at least he told you. I have to say that b/c he was younger, maybe he was your rebound guy after Justin.
??
Post a Comment