Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hmmm

I had something I wanted to write about, yesterday, but then now that it's about 24 hours later, I can't for the life of me remember WHAT I wanted to say.

Young'En and I had a really good Valentine's Day last wk (on Friday, b/c I had P-T Conferences on the VDay itself). He cooked dinner (amazing--chicken parmesan from scratch, bruschetta, fried zucchini strips, baby potatoes and some yummy dessert. damn!) and then we went to see Music and Lyrics. Cute, formulaic, but cute. We (read: I) went karaoking afterward at a place called Choo Choo's. Fun.

However, I'm irritated now. I feel like I'm not high on Young'En's importance scale. As a girlfriend, I know that's my biggest struggle. I have a "center of the universe" complex. *sigh* But is it too much to ask that I feel like I'm important to you? Bleagh.

And, I have raging PMS. Double bleagh.

OH! Side note: the Johnny Mayer concert Sunday night was AMAZING! Totally worth browbeating my brother dear in to buying me the tickets. So wonderful. My god, Johnny boy can PLAY! And sing too. And, apparently el stupido Jessica Simpson was like, RIGHT by our seats, but I never noticed her. She was really good at playing incognito I guess. Yuck. But, man--if you're not a John Mayer fan, you are MISSING OUT!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like Mayer but I'm concerned about the fact he's dating what's her face. He can do SOOOO much better...

Artistic Soul said...

Oh I am so excited!!! I'm going to see him on Friday!!! :)

L said...

simpson is such a tramp!