So, I'm trying to do my taxes online. I hate doing my taxes as it is (the whole money & math thing put together). But...it looks as if I may OWE money to the feds. Yeah, b/c I had money coming...
EUREKA!!
I do NOT owe money to the feds. HALLELUJAH!!! Ohmygod I thought I was going to cry. Then I almost cried again when I was on the phone with the H&R block guy that I called. Holy crap.
WHEW!!
I HATE doing taxes. Bleagh.
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hahahaha i think everyone hates doing taxes. Not looking forward to doing mine as well. I'm always scared I'll end up owing a tonne of money too.
I'm hoping my taxes will turn out that I don't owe any money. It always seems to be a crap shoot.
Congrats! Last year was the first time in YEARS that I didn't pay. My fingers are crossed that today is year 2.
Post a Comment