Well, it's really over. Justin and I. It's over. And, since he couldn't do or say or decide anything, I did it. I told him good luck and goodbye. Then, I hung up the phone and burst into tears. And, I keep expecting him to call me, but he won't. Because he apparently can't do anything. It hurts that I'm not worth the effort. It hurts more than I can even describe. At least I'm not currently crying so hard that I'm a big snotball. I really hate that.
It will get better, right? Like, I'll stop feeling as if my heart is physically shaking in my chest and that I want to throw up? Those feelings will cease, won't they? And I won't feel as if I've lost something that I'm stupid to be losing? Can somebody tell me when that will happen? When I'll feel better? B/c I'm impatient to begin with, and feeling like this really really effing sucks.
Monday, November 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I couldn't tell ya when it stops hurting. I'm pretty sure you'll find someone new before I do.
Keep your chin up and just keep yourself busy. That's my only advice.
Honey, I'm so sorry. *hug*
It WILL get better. Those feelings DO cease. I promise.
As for when, I can't tell you. Go ahead. Grieve for what you lost. Spend some time feeling good and sorry for yourself. Seriously. You lost something, and it's okay to mourn it.
Then, while you're spending time getting through that mourning, spend some time getting to know yourself again. Try something new. Just go do SOMETHING. ANYTHING.
As for a timetable, unfortunately, there is no schedule for these things. It just has to run its course. Hang in there my friend.
wallowing in a vat of alcohol listening to Hank Sr. always has helped me :) might be worth a try...haha no not really probly.
Of COURSE things will get better and yes, you are WORTH the fight! You're a wonderful person and he just wasn't the ONE.
(((HUG)))
I'm sorry everything worked out this way. Hang in there. *hugs*
Amy, I am so sorry about Justin.
No worries! You are a bright, beautiful person. Everything is going to be OK. :)
HUGS to you!
Post a Comment