Argh...for the first time in a long time, I wanted to post new pictures on my MySpace page. But, I moved in January. I haven't posted any new pictures since before then. I CAN'T FIND MY EFFING USB CORD FOR MY CAMERA. I have searched every possible storage related thingie that I can think of--dresser drawers, totes, my luggage (I actually found paperwork stuff in my big suitcase), but NOTHING. NADA. ZIP. You get the picture. (And, if I could find the damn thing, you'd finally get to see NEW pictures. heh heh. heh heh.)
Now, this wouldn't be a problem, necessarily...I finally also went to WalMart last night to pull pictures off the camera to print them. On the possibility that I couldn't find said cord, I chose the "make cd of whole damn memory card" option. Then, I picked the "within hours" option as well, meaning I could pick them up today. However, by today, they apparently did NOT mean at 11:30 pm. Grrr...
This means I have to go back to WalMart & get my pictures & cd tomorrow. I hate going to WalMart as it is, but 3 days in a row?! Bleagh.
Please pray/send positive thought vibes/whatever you feel that I find my cord, and SOON! There's this damn funny picture of my Dad & I that I want to post & then my friends Nate & Dave & I have 2 very questionable pictures I want to put up as well (trust me, they're hilarious...well, ok, maybe if you know us well, they are).
Anyway...to find the USB cord. Huzzah!
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
If you still can't find your cord, you should try just buying a new one. Most camera's use a standard miniUSB cord that you can pick up at Radio Shack for a few bucks.
Good luck!
Did you find it yet? You know once you buy one, you will find the other one right? Good luck my friend!!!:)
Post a Comment