Thursday, March 08, 2007

Wastin Time...

You Are 59% Sexy

Your Sex Appeal Is: High

You're quite sexy, and you're probably at least partially aware of your powers.
Don't let your self doubt ever get the best of you. You're even more attractive than you know.


Your Love Type: ESFP

The Performer

In love, you relish every moment and tend to get caught up in passion.
For you, sex is how you get in touch with all your senses.

Overall, you are creative, popular, and flexible.
However, you tend to dislike criticism and avoid any conflict.

Best matches: ISTJ or ISFJ


Your Brain is Green

Of all the brain types, yours has the most balance.
You are able to see all sides to most problems and are a good problem solver.
You need time to work out your thoughts, but you don't get stuck in bad thinking patterns.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the future, philosophy, and relationships (both personal and intellectual).

You Are Artemis!

Brave, and a natural born leader.
You're willing to fight for what you believe in...
And willing to make tough decisions.
Don't forget - the people around you have ideas too!

1 comment:

C.C. said...

Hey! Love these quizzes! I think I took all of them and posted them today!! I can't help it! I get on blog things and before you know it, I have taken 10 tests and want to post all of them! Madness, I tell you! Madness!! :)