I know I haven't posted here for AGES! Student teaching has swallowed me whole. Check out my other blog, Me the Teacher to Be! It's listed on my blogroll to the left ("to the left, to the left"...ok, enough w/ the Beyonce moment...)
I'm supposed to be meeting w/ my mom soon to eat & then finish moving the rest of my junk out of my apt. I HATE moving.
However, I do like the sensation of being carried by a big strong man while you're both kissing each other. Damn...that's awesome.
Crap I'm exhausted today though. I'm so tired I could cry.
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yucky moving! Moving sucks!
Eeww moving!! that will be me in a few months once i find a half decent and cheap place.
Hope things are going ok for ya! was wondering when you were going to post next.
Where are you moving from? To?
Good Luck!
strong man? kissing?! what?!
Post a Comment