Monday, January 15, 2007

Hmmm, this will be random

Apparently pictures are the way to go in terms of posts. I got more comments from that last post than any other previous...

And, I know I haven't posted much here lately.

I feel SO busy w/ student teaching, yet at the same time, while I'm at school it's like my brain's on pause and I can't think. Bleagh. Hopefully I can change that here this next week. AAACK! I'm working on prepping for lessons on media ownership and "free speech" for the end of next week. AND, my first full lesson about Edgar Allan Poe for Eng 11. I get to use part of a Gilmore Girls episode. Too fabulous.

Grey's Anatomy was SO good this wk, but I am PISSED that they totally left us hanging. I think that George's dad's going to die. And that makes me very sad. I'm sure I will cry buckets. And whoa--the whole Addy & Alex thing? Crazy, but yet, I saw it coming (only a few episodes previous but still).

Speaking of TV, Young'En is finding the episodes I've missed lately of Gilmore Girls. This is key b/c he's SUCH a guy's guy that him finding a show like Gilmore Girls is a testament of a) how much he likes me & b) what a nice guy he is. Tee hee hee. However, I'm annoyed or peeved or something (not sure what the right word is) b/c yesterday I had a crappy night at work (Sat) and just wanted him to come and stay over after he finished w/ poker (a 12-hour thing w/ his dad, brother, uncle & great-uncle. They play once a month. Nutters). He did not. When I'm crabby & sad I want to cuddle. Granted they finished at 2am, but still, he could have just come to my house & crawled into bed w/ me & crashed. Phooey.

Speaking of bed, I'd better get back to work so I can get there myself. We don't have the day off tomorrow, but instead have all district staff development meetings. Beginning at 8am. Bleagh. Ooh & I have to find my paperwork for it too. Shit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cool that you get to use some of gilmore girls in your lesson.

Unknown said...

Totally agree. A guy that digs deep to find episodes of your favorite show is a guy that definitely likes you. Trust me, it's not an easy feat to download that stuff.

Webmiztris said...

lol, people really do like pictures. I get the most comments when I post them too!

L said...

super cute pictures below. did you watch the golden globes last night? greys anatomy got an award.

C.C. said...

Hey! you must be extrememly busy!! Just want to say Hello and I miss your posts! :)

Love ya!