Friday, January 05, 2007

Pictures

This is me and Young'En, after more than a few rounds of alcohol. He blinked the first time we took the picture, so that's why his eyes are open WAY wider than normal.
This is Kittie, Erica and I. Young'En took our picture. The five of us (the girls, Young'En and Kittie's hubby, Brian) went out to eat and drink a few days before New Year's. Primarily the outing was so the girls could meet (and approve of) Young'En.

8 comments:

Mark said...

you look pretty good in those pics. some people just don't age much(including you). as for my cowboyness, well, i kinda took a break from it in college. i dunno. i still dress like a hippie when i go out. one of those things that is more a definition of who you are than how you look i guess.

Artistic Soul said...

So that's Young'En!!! hmmm...does he know I'll beat him up if he does anything stupid? Seriously. I could take him. ;P

Unknown said...

Great pics! The guy is cute!

Anonymous said...

Dig your eye makeup!

ReadItDaddy said...

Gawsh. I was definitely born on the wrong side of the atlantic. American girls rawwwk.

Peej

C.C. said...

Aww! How cute are you two? Great pics! It sounds like you had a fun evening. :)

Webmiztris said...

i knew which one was you right away. i recognized you from your South Park pic. :D

Anonymous said...

sorry didn't comment earlier, I've just been working soooo much.

Looks like you were having tonnes of fun.