Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Welcome to Wonderland

Well, actually not really at all, b/c it's cold, wet and dreary today. Rain, but no snow. And, I guess I'd rather have snow, b/c rain might lead to ice. BLEAGH!

Anyway...my co-worker Maria bought the pitcher of champagne. She had a glass, then do did Kay, Young'En, and Katrina. Katrina actually had 1 1/2. I had the rest of the damn pitcher to myself. Yeah. Mmm...such bubbly goodness though. A nice sweet and crisp champagne, with a slight apple taste to it. Yummy! But, I started feeling it in my knees, so I didn't drive when we went to eat Chinese food at 3 Happys (what I call it, not exactly it's real name). And yes, my mom did stop by, but Young'En took it in stride--he's SO laid back, a lot of things just don't really phase him.

We discussed last night and further figured out that he and I are pretty much complete opposites. With the exception of having big goofy streaks. Which I've decided is something that I like in a guy. I want to be able to laugh, ridiculously, sometimes and if you're too serious, then well, you're not going to be laughing with me. So, phooey on you!

We also discussed/decided that we're officially dating/a couple. Yeah, I know, it's kinda fast, but...whatever. I try very hard to go with the flow, but I'm not really very good at it. I'm an over thinker. I do MUCH better when I have an idea of where the flow is going exactly. Or not even exactly, just some sort of clue/direction/etc. So...yeah. Anyway...

Ok, I'm feeling silly and blushing right now. I think I'm going to actually go do some work. Or maybe, just a survey on MySpace. Yeah...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well girlie, I think you're doing the right thing by going with the flow. I'm sooo happy for you! :)

C.C. said...

Yay! How cute are you two?!! And i was interested to hear about that mysterious Champagne on Tap!!!

L said...

aww cute!