It's Friday & I took the day off from work. So, I'm not TECHNICALLY playing hooky, but what I took the day off for--I'm not doing that anymore. So, I'm currently at my college's computer lab, "ripping" music from my cds to "burn" the songs onto my faboo mix cd.
That's not really wasting time, right? RIGHT!
So, I'm not good with things like being patient. I get paranoid and I have an overactive imagination and so being patient, when it comes to people calling me back, in particular?...NOT really happening. Young'En and I went out to the movies on Monday, and then we haven't really talked since. Granted, he's had finals and projects due this wk, but a person could at LEAST answer a text message, right? Oy! I just get this feeling that all of the sudden, interest has waned. WTF? I do NOT understand the male half of our species.
Huh...I thought I'd picked too much music for the cd. I only had 58 minutes. *rubbing hands together gleefully* Now I can pick MORE music!
Friday, December 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment