Thursday, December 07, 2006

Top Christmas Tunes

Well, CC put out the request for this. And, since I don't have much to blog about right now (I will after my weekend though...never fear bloggers!), I thought I'd play along.

It's the time of year when Christmas or Holiday tunes can be found playing everywhere. And, here in my office there's no exception.

So, my Top Five Christmas Tunes (there are a few sub-categories)

Top Five Fun Songs
1) Twelve Days of Christmas -- John Denver and the Muppets
2) Lil Saint Nick -- John Denver and the Muppets
3) Elf's Lament -- Barenaked Ladies w/ Michael Buble
4) Twelve Days of Christmas -- Strange Brew Boys
5) Grandma Got Runover By a Reindeer -- whoever

Top Five Mannheim Songs
1) God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (both versions)
2) Stille Nacht
3) Traditions of Christmas
4) Still Still Still
5) Bring a Torch Jeannette Isabella OR Carol of the Bells

Top Five Ever Songs
1) O Holy Night
2) Silent Night
3) God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/We Three Kings -- BNL w/ Sarah McLachlan
4) O Tannebaum (my dad can sing it in German)
5) Sleigh Ride (the Leroy Anderson band nerd version)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have an admission....I don't KNOW that many Christmas songs. That's kinda sad.