Got this from Marina today. Sweetness!
Welcome to the 2006 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends! You know the drill. Don't be a scrooge!!! Change the answers to your own and forward it on including to the person that sent it to you.
Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate w/ TONS of marshmallows. And it'd better be super chocolatey too!
Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps
Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored
Do you hang mistletoe? I think we did once in college (at college, not at home)
When do you put your decorations up? Depends--sometimes it's been the day after Thanksgiving. This year I haven't yet b/c I have to pack instead. I'm moving again!
What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Ham?
Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Watching movies with the folks and the bro, decorating, shopping with Dad for Mom.
When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? About 2nd grade. I ruined it for my brother too though & now I wish I wouldn't have
Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We open ALL of them on Christmas Eve
How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? My own? A strand of lights & all my ornaments. Moms at home has multiple light strands, ornaments, an angel on top AND tinsel. (nostalgic already)
Snow! Love it or Dread it? Dread it, unless I can be safely stranded some place.
Can you ice skate? Not so much--well, I can, but it ain't pretty. My ankles are kinda weak
Do you remember your favorite gift? not any one thing stands out right now
What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? The three F's: Family, friends and food -->ditto, what she said
What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? CHRISTMAS COOKIES!!!
What is your favorite holiday tradition? Watching movies on christmas eve, like the Christmas Story and White Christmas
What tops your tree? An angel
Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Both
What is your favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night. And right now my fave album is tied between Barenaked for the Holidays and The Muppets with John Denver. And, any Manheim is good, of course
Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? yuck
Favorite Christmas movies? Christmas Story, National Lampoon's Christmas, White Christmas, and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer (yup, the classic weird animated one)
So there you go. A little something fun for you to play along to...please? ;)
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You SOOOOOOOOOOOO ROCK! Thanks for playing! :)
Post a Comment