Sunday, December 17, 2006

Should be

I should be more tired...but I'm not. Young'En slept over last night. I was a tad drunken and he drove me home from the party we're at. Just a sleepover, nothing more. I got the "I'll call you" when he took me back to my car today.

He's so hard to read. I'm not good with that.

He is very sweet. He bought breakfast this morning. Well, this afternoon. We finally fell asleep between 4 and 5 am. We got out of bed about 1.

He did admit last night to a) not being good at or fond of text msgs (I find them completely handy when you need to talk, but can't actually be on the phone--like passing notes!) and b) of not checking or leaving voice mails.

ARGH.

My dad asked me questions about him tonight. Oy. I know that my parents talk, but sometimes I wish that my mom would just keep things to herself. Especially since I'm not entirely sure that I know what's going on.

I should be composed and unconcerned about all this, but that's becoming more difficult.

I've never been one to shut off my emotions. I don't think that I have that particular button. I sure as hell can't hide them or mask them or what-have-you. I've been told several times that I wear them on my face for the world to see. And I'm demonstrative of affection.

Shit, I think I'm in trouble.

No comments: