That's how my stomach feels right now. I'm not sure why. But it's not fun. If I had some water, I'd take some pepto (the swallowable kind. I do NOT do liquid and I hate the chewables). I think I'm overly nervous about my meeting for student teaching. For more info see my other blog, here.
My last day at work is Friday, but we're having a celebratory drink tomorrow. However, not many people are coming to celebrate. A little anti-climatic if you ask me. We're going to this cool divey place by work that has CHAMPAGNE ON TAP. Oh yah, you betcha. I'm trying to decide if I invite Young'En to come or not. Guy is pretty much off my radar right now. I told ya'll I'm not a man juggler. Oh well.
I need to run to the post office. I have a TON of Christmas cards to mail and some packages and some bills too. Holy schmoly. And, looking at the clock, I'd actually better get going. *sigh*
It certainly is Monday.
Monday, December 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
hahahhahahahahaha - champagne on tap. That cracks me up!!!
I have never heard of Champagne on tap. Sounds interesting. :)
I have been trying to post comments all week on your blog so let's hope this one worked!
champagne? on tap?
my prayers have been answered!
HALLELUJAH!
haha. like everyone else, i am obsessed with the idea of bubbly ON TAP!!
That's the FIRST time I've ever heard of champaign on tap before! hahaha
Post a Comment