Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Procrastination

I was just on the phone w/ my dad...for over an HOUR. He was very chatty tonight. Mostly about politics. However, that lenghthy convo w/ him, and then a shorter one with Wicccachicky, means I haven't started any of my writing for NanoWrimo. Yeah, oops.

I'm feeling a little well, terrified. And, overwhelmed. I'm not sure I have the 50K in me. I guess we'll see, eh? So, I'm going to go write now. Really, I am...here I go. Watch me now...

******
Ok, so it's now 9:42 and I got this done. But, it's a bunch of crap and it's not connected. I need a damn plot.
'Zokutou'Zokutou
1,757 / 50,000
(3.5%)

3 comments:

C.C. said...

You can do it! Hey, at least you are trying. I have always had "books" floating around in my head but I never seem to have the motivation to begin the process. They are mostly children's books. Someday they will pour out of me I hope!

L said...

i always jump at the chance to talk to my dad because usually our conversations go:
me: hi dad.
him: hi lis.
me: how are you?
him: good........want to talk to your mom?
me: okay.

:)

Unknown said...

Lisa: that's my dad and me too. On the phone it's basics only but get us in a room together and we talk talk talk!

Amy, I can't believe you girl! That's awesome. You're well on your way and I KNOW you've got the 50K in there!