Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Central Standard Time

It feels like it should be REALLY a lot later than it actually is. Normally I don't feel the difference from switching the time from daylight savings to standard time. But, I sure do this time. What is it about this particular year that I feel so old?

I had my yearly gyno appt today. (is that too much info?) Well, it went fine--no red flags or anything. I think I'll leave it at that.

I tried to work on homework tonight, but just didn't really have it in me. And, right now that it's 10pm, I'm really tired. Ready to head to bed tired. Which if any of you know me really well, you know that that's a bit early for me.

I didn't do anything for Halloween today. At all. We had our past board presidents visiting at work today, which meant no dressing up in costumes, but more like dressing up for work. Since I live in an apt, I don't get trick or treaters. So, nada.

Oh, one more thing, that's kinda important. If you notice the icon picture thingie to the left, it's drawing attention to the fact that November is National Novel Writing Month. I'm participating. We'll see how it goes. I kinda started a book a WHILE back (like, this summer). It went nowhere, except for on my desktop. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Artistic Soul said...

You're doing NaNo?!? I'm going to have to chat with you about that.

sylvia said...

Good luck with NaNo.

Out in the blogosphere, November is also NaBloPoMo - where you commit to posting every day in November.

That's WAY too much ambition for me. Or maybe it's because I don't feel well. Who knows.

Unknown said...

OOOO. This NaNo thing sounds cool! Good luck!

As for NaBloPoMo....WAY too strange sounding for me! lol

C.C. said...

National Novel Writing Month? That is cool! Go you!:)