Thursday, November 02, 2006

Tee hee hee

I have tomorrow off. I'm very excited. I'm going to observe teachers all day long. And, one of those teachers is MY MOM. Whoo hoo! We need to observe SpEd teachers for my SpEd class. I need to remember to take my laptop with me, b/c I'll need to type while I'm in there.

I updated the look of my teacher blog AND put a new post on there. Ya'll should go look. I really am digging the Beta Blogger stuff. It makes changing things SO nice (which is good when you're like me & get really bored of stuff lots).

Ok, I'm trying to save my wordiness for my NaNoWriMo. Anyone have any plot suggestions for me yet? Anyone? Ok, just thought I'd ask...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girlie, I *wish* I could give you some suggestions but I'm having trouble coming up with ideas for my 1000 words! AHHHHHHHHHH!

Mark said...

hey was the transition to blogger beta easy? i tried a few weeks ago and um, yeah it didn't work out. said it couldnt' convert my posts or something...how did you do it?