Sunday, October 08, 2006

Why?

Why do all the shitty things have to happen at once?

My stereo decided to die this wk. Which meant that I was completely at a loss. When I moved in, Justin wired my DVD player through my stereo, so that watching movies would be a more enjoyable audio experience. Just when I wanted to watch Gilmore Girls Season Six, I can't. BAH!

My damn gym calls me this wk, completely shocking me. I had a two year contract when I signed up. IN AUGUST. Two years ago. I thought that it would stop. Oh NO. Apparently you have to tell them to stop charging you. AND, you have to do it in person, unless you've moved out of state. I find all this out after I call the gym back to see why they've called in the first place. So, I go to the gym Wednesday night to cancel my membership. However, apparently you have to do this with the MANAGER. And, I talked to the manager earlier in the day Wednesday. He didn't tell me ANYTHING about the fact that HE effing had to be there so I could effing cancel my membership. Rat-bastard jerkface. So, I finally get to cancel my membership and a) they're not going to give me back September's payment and b) apparently they also require 20 days notice and so they're also going to charge me for fucking October. If I hadn't given them back my stupid card, I'd go every day in October, just to spite them. Rabid baboon whores.

"A special one-time deal on a pre-owned heart"--isn't that true for all of us?

I've been battling my cold again & my throat hurts almost every day. And, so I feel like ass quite a bit. Well, it's either a cold or it's my allergies. BLEAGH. Many times my head feels spinny b/c it's kinda filled w/ snot or something. My equilibrium's off. It's not fun.

And, things w/ Justin have been getting worse. So that is actually the worse part of everything, but I'm trying to well, ignore it. Plus, he's moving well, today, into his new house, so he's crabby crabby crabby and well, apparently talking to me just adds to his stress. Which, ya know, is a really warm fuzzy feeling.

So, I'm going to go back to watching Season Six (which is where the quote comes from). And, waiting for my banana bread to come out of the oven. Yummy!

3 comments:

Artistic Soul said...

Sucky gym people!!! That's insane!

Anonymous said...

(((((HUG)))))))

The gym deal is completely out of hand. You should seriously consider calling the BBB about it

C.C. said...

I am sorry you are having a rough time of it Amy! (CC throws the vitamin C back to Amy , 'cause now she needs it!)

That Gym thing screwed a couple of my friends that way as well. Rabid Baboon whores is right!

I hope you are feeling better, and that your banana bread was Yummy!