These are actually 2 really long neckalces. I made the one on the right first. The super big blue and white beads came from the lovely bead store in Phoenix. It's the longer of the two and hangs down almost to my belly button. The 2nd one I made later, b/c I wanted something a bit shorter to go with it. It hangs down between my boobs. :-) (Stop w/ the dirty thoughts ya'll)

This one is w/ light grey or silver pearls, and little opalescent white beads.
This is necklace I made 1st that night--with dark green/teal pearls and some other beads. And earrings to match. :-)And this is the big ol' chunky necklace I made too. Some of the beads were mine and some were stuff from Phylis. She said she doesn't really like chunky. I do. I think it's a neat look. And, sorry, it's a blurry picture. But, you get the idea.


6 comments:
Pretty!! I like the blue one. It's very you. I wish I could pull off the last one, but I don't think it's really my style.
I like the first one the best too. very nice!
Those are beautiful! I don't usually like chuncky but of the three, I like the chunky one the best!
Ohh so very pwettty.. You do do color combos good :)
Amy! Those are georgeous! You have a great eye! Very classy looking as well!
dude i want a necklace. do you make manbeads? hahahaha.
btw, your cd is ready to ship. i think i'll get it mailed on monday.
Post a Comment