Swiped this meme from my dear bloggy friend, Sylvia. I LOVE MEME's!
A is for age: 28 (which my dad pointed out to me the other day, when I whined that I'm going to be 30 soon & shouldn't I be not at all dependent on my parents?!! that that's still TWO YEARS away and two years is a long time) (can you see why I LOVE my Dad?)
B is for Beer: Bud Light or Bud Select
C is for Career: What's that? Actually, I'm in the process of making a career move (hopefully my last). By the fall of 2007 I'll be a TEACHER certified for Language Arts at the high school level.
D is for Your Dog’s Name: I don't have one. Mom & Dad have Maggie & Lucky
E is for Essential Item You Use Everyday: toothpaste, orange juice, tootbrush (not in that order), deoderant, hair product (depends on how late I wake up as to what it is: conditioner, leave-in conditioner, gel, mousse, some sort of shiny/serum thing, straightener, etc).
F is for Favorite T.V. Show: GILMORE GIRLS! It was SUCH a good episode this week!
G is for Favorite Game: Scattergories (I kick ASS in this game)
H is for Hometown: in the Midwest, one of the states where people tend to ask us if we have electricity yet
I is for Instruments You Play: Flute, piccolo, piano
J is for Favorite Juice: orange (or white grape)
K is for Whose Butt You’d Like To Kick: My least favorite coworker. Maybe then he'd get the hint to leave me the hell alone1
L is for the Last Place You Ate: At my desk.
M is for Marriage: Someday hopefully. Not only do I want the pretty dress & the big party, but I also really want to have found my someone who will love me forever and who loves me so much that they can't live life without me.
N is for Your Name: Amy
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: none since I was born, actually (knock on wood)
P is for People You Were With Today: coworkers, classmates, soon to be my flutegroup
Q is for Quote: "In making a living today, many no longer leave any room for life" --Joseph R. Sizoo.
R is for Biggest Regret: It involves the letters L. S. D.
S is for Sport: um, soccer or football
T is for Time You Woke Up Today: I overslept again--about 7:20ish
U is for Current Underwear: pink vicky's body by victoria
V is for Vegetable You Love: Broccoli and Cauiflower (however, the best way to eat cauliflower is fried w/ ranch sauce, which kinda defeats the healthy factor)
W is for Worst Habit: I'm late for stuff (b/c of the over sleeping); I go to bed too late; I have a quick temper/no patience; I bite my fingernails; I hate most veggies
X is for X-rays You Have Had: teeth, foot, left pinky finger, um, I think that's it
Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today: banana nut bread flavored oatmeal w/ raisins (it's good I promise)
Z is for Zodiac: Very Aries.
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You had me on the yummy food until that bit about the raisins.
*cringes*
Eww! I hate raisins. A lot. :) :)
Good list!!
I totally kick ass at Scattagories too. Must be an Aries thing. ;)
Post a Comment