I just spent about an hour on Amazon. However, I didn't buy ANYTHING. What I did was update my personal wish list, and then create a school wish list.
The school wish list is full of books that I want to have in my classroom, available for my (future) students to read. I want them to have access to books and LOTS of them. I also want to get them interested in reading, b/c if they can get into reading via some FUN books, then hopefully they'll be more apt to read their assigned texts in their Lit classes. Hey, a girl can dream, right?
Which is the point of Amy's Ultimate Dream List (the personal one). It includes a piccolo and a flute. Both by Jupiter (a fairly decent pro-brand). I really really REALLY want a piccolo. Because I am a NERD.
So, if anyone out there is a) feeling uber generous and wants to buy me a present b) wants to contribute to the education and literati betterment of our future leaders and/or c) likes to shop, then by all means, FEEL FREE to purchase me something off the list. C'mon, you KNOW you want to!
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I got my own wish list to fulfill myself :) If i had a million i would get ya something but i just don't have it lol
Yea! My list is huge on Amazon! I think I better send it out for Christmas ideas! Good one! You are so cute wtih your two lists Amy! :)
I used to sell musical instruments actually. We didn't carry Jupiter brand but heard the pro were decent but that the beginner were crap. We carried primarily Gemeinhardt and Selmer in beginner, intermed and pro flutes. I think it is great that you still play so often! I picked up the trombone a few months back and played for a whole ten minutes before my lips fell off!! I still have great tone tho...it's just been over 10 years since I played!
Happy Thursday!:)
Let me know how that wish list thing works out for you...I've got one to publish if it does. :)
(BTW: New link is working.)
OMG. This is a fantastic idea!
Post a Comment