Monday, October 16, 2006

Happy Monday!

Oy...I could NOT drag my ass out of bed today. It's in large part b/c I was up till 2am. Yeah...just wasn't ready to get to bed apparently. I was watching old episodes of CSI: Miami & Without a Trace that air after the news on Sunday nights. I also did some laundry and then FINALLY put away all the clothes that had been hanging around my room, and that took about 45 minutes. Yeah, I'm NOT neat/tidy/clean/organized. I'm basically a slob. This is why it's nice to be single (as in not married). I don't have anyone bitching at me to clean my shit up. Haha.

I submitted my resume and am going in to concoct a fake-ish on-air tape so I can get a part-time gig at a radio station. And, I just checked my MySpace (my "in" on this is a guy from my college. However, I can never remember if he was a senior or already graduated by the time I was a frosh. I knew him mostly by reputation) AND Monty said that I wouldn't be on just one station, it'd be through the networks, so it'd be all over. So, I might be heard by peeps in some other state, w/o having to leave mine. Sweetness.

5 comments:

C.C. said...

Hey that is cool as a second job! Kinda getting back into your old groove 'cause you did radio before right?. I would love it if I could catch you on air in New York State! Keep me posted!!!:)

Anonymous said...

That sounds wicked! Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

hey, are you gonna post your on-air tape here? that would be cool. good luck!

Anonymous said...

That would be such a cool gig! I hope lots of fame and fortune come your way :)

Artistic Soul said...

Ooooo!!! That would be awesome if you got the radio gig. Keep me posted!