Tuesday, October 03, 2006

7 fave songs

A bunch of bloggy girls I read have been posting this lately, so I figured I'd join up too.
Basically, you just list your seven fave songs of the day. So, these are mine. Yeah, not many happy tunes, but I promise, I'm in a good mood today. Who knows...

White and Nerdy -- Weird Al
How to Save a Life -- The Fray
Slow Dancing in a Burning Room -- John Mayer
Nothin' Left to Lose -- Matt Kearny
Stop this Train -- John Mayer
Tennessee -- The Wreckers
So Far Away -- Nickelback

4 comments:

C.C. said...

You are too cute with your two John Mayer songs! Are you loving his new album? I have yet to purchase.:)

Mark said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mark said...

Tiny Vessels- Death Cab for Cutie
Good Ol' Boys Like Me- Don Williams
Hurt- Falls Apart
Touch From Your Lust- Ben Harper
Nobody's Fault- Phantom Planet
Dirty Little Girl- Elton John
Fade to Black- Metallica

oh yeah baby. elton and metallica. ;)

Anonymous said...

Well, Here's mine:

1. Chrystal Ball - Keane
2. The Perfect Drug - NIN
3. Song 11 of Amy's Mix
4. Learning to Fly - Pink Floyd
5. Princes of the Universe - Queen
6. School - Supertramp
7. Liar - Henry Rollins