Thursday, October 26, 2006

An Alcohol Meme

Well, it started out as a bulletin post from a MySpace friend, but I thought that since I didn't have much energy for a true posting today, that I'd use this here too. Kinda fun. Enjoy!

1. When was the last time you drank?
Tuesday night

2. Who was the last person you drank with?
It was me & Jay Leno that night. Otherwise, uh...probably Kittie.

3. What is your favorite alcohol drink?
mixed: Captain Morgan and Coke (Capt Jack "but why is the rum gone?")

4. Are you an alcoholic?
No

5. How many drinks does it take you to get drunk?
depends on what they are and how much I ate recently

6. What is the last alcoholic drink you had?
Reisling wine

7. Have you ever gone to school/work drunk?
band

8. Do you get hangovers?
not usually, b/c I believe in moderation (aka being tipsy)

9. When did you start drinking?
my 1st time was when I was 14

10. Have you ever thrown up on someone?
almost. He was holding my trashcan for me

11. What is the craziest thing you have ever done while drunk?
I tend to make out w/ random people when I've been drinking

12. Have you ever hooked up while you were drunk?
just made out

13. Do you wish you were drinking right now?
not really...my stomach's all full of brownies

14. Have you ever been so drunk that you dont remember what happened??
maybe only once

15. What is the worst drink?
prairie fire--anyone who thought tequila & tabasco sounded like a good idea is nuckin futs!

16. Do you drink during the week?
depends...I did this wk

17. Has someone asked you to stop drinking?
Maybe only my mom, but she worries a lot

18. Have you ever been kicked out of a bar?
Just b/c it was closing time

19. When is the last time you were drunk?
the night of the Huskers/USC game

20. Have you ever been in a fight when you were drinking?
no, I'm not really very confrontational. Actually, I did get into a fight w/ Justin on the phone one night

21. Does your family drink?
Not really

22. What is your favorite drinking game?
P & A, aka the Circle of Death

23. If you could have only one alcoholic drink for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Capn & Coke--if it wouldn't make me fat...can we make that possible?

24. Have you ever had a drink named after you?
No, I'm not that much of a drinker!

25. What is your favorite day of the year for drinking?
Don't really have a "day" per se

26. What is the earliest time that you've started drinking?
4pm

27. What is the longest stretch of time that you've drank?
from like supper till the bars closed

28. Have you ever passed out from drinking?
once or twice

29. Ever have to go to the hospital because of something alcohol related?
Not for myself but for others-->me too. this chick cut her foot, b/c a friend of mine was fighting w/ another friend & threw a glass down the stairs.

30. Favorite drunk pick up line?
Hi

31. Have you ever had an interaction with police while under the influence?
No, I'm a smart girl

32. What are your parent's drinks of choice?
Dad nada & Mom probably wine or light beer

33. Ever done a keg stand?
no

35. What is your favorite alcohol related beer commercial?
The Man Laws stuff is pretty great

36. What's your favorite karaoke song?
Anything silly--like I sang Welcome to the Jungle once w/ my friend Wiccachicky!

37. Do you have a favorite bar?
Murphy's in HC-ville!

38. Have you ever woken up in a strange place after a night of drinking?
no

39. What types of alcohol have a bad effect on you?
whiskey--makes me really nauseous and tequila has the same effect (if it's not in a margarita)

40. What is your favorite hangover cure?
regular coke and fries

3 comments:

sylvia said...

Yay!

I have a blog topic for the day.

Unknown said...

prairie fire??? OMG. This sounds DEADLY! The worst thing I've had (which I now *love*) is fireball. WOW.

Artistic Soul said...

I forgot about Welcome to the Jungle!! hahahahaha. I might do this...but maybe not. We'll see. Maybe on my other blog.