Thursday, October 26, 2006

Making the switch

Well, I decided to switch it up (as you can see) to Beta Blogger. I decided for a few reasons, but the ease of drag & drop, cut & paste for my template is really what has me sold right now. AND, I found a template that's wide enough to have all my crap on the page. PLUS, I got to choose what colors to make junk, just by clicking on stuff. WHOO HOO! I like when things are idiot friendly.

Now, have fun reading stuff and check out my links on the side too. Tootles!

3 comments:

C.C. said...

Hmmm... I am liking the new loo and the fact that you have tons of space!!! Now you have got me thinking I should be switching too!

Unknown said...

I noticed the new look when I came by earlier. VERY NICE!

I love the new easy customizing options that Beta Blogger provides. Makes life soooooooo much easier!

L said...

love the pink!!