Tuesday, September 19, 2006

*whine*

I'm sick. I think I have a sinus infection. My throat hurts, my body aches & I've been running a fever about 100 off & on all day. I skipped class today & spent most of it in bed. I got out to go to work for about 2 hrs. Then, I left & came back home. Mom brought me some bread to make toast, as well as some meds. And some pudding & yogurt. Only the toast sounds good--scrape the phlegm out of throat.

My fever's broke & so now I feel yucky & sweaty. Kinda like a hot flash. I hate it when I have a fever & it breaks. Ick.

Because my throat hurts so bad, Mom wonders if it's strep. However, I haven't been around anyone w/ strep that I know of. AND, the last time I had a really bad sinus infection, I felt like this. Bleagh.

I'm going to get more water & make some toast. Doc's appt tomorrow.

2 comments:

Artistic Soul said...

*hug* Feel better!! I want to go back to bed too...but I also need to work.

Anonymous said...

I hope you'er feeling better today!