Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I don't know

I always have trouble w/ thinking of subjects for my stupid blogs.

I'm watching the repeat of last season's finale of Grey's Anatomy. It's such a great episode, but so sad too. The big scene between Meredith and McDreamy is on right now. I love the music they use on this show too. They could stand to do a soundtrack of just the songs from this episode. I wish they were like One Tree Hill and listed all of the songs they played for each episode. That'd be faboo I tell you.

My throat still hurts like a mo-fo, but I have drugs now. The doctor said that I do indeed have a sinus infection. Yuck. At least I haven't run a fever since this morning.

I check my email compulsively. I'm always hoping for something new in there & usually I'm disappointed. Most of the time I get spam or advertisement email from various places that I've bought stuff from or whatnot. I also check my MySpace all the time, but I get the same result usually. Bleagh.

I've already decorated for Halloween. I couldn't help it. It's just so FUN!! I have lots of pumpkiny stuff and window clings too. CUTE! And, I bought an adorable beanie baby cat from HallMark today. According to the tag, it's name is Merlin. Nice, eh?

Okay, now that I've blogged about absolutely nothing, I think I'll go now.

4 comments:

Artistic Soul said...

Yea! New Grey's tonight!! I think the song you're looking for in that scene is Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. I have it. But I think there are quite a few from the episode that made the Season 2 soundtrack - do you have that yet? If not, I can make you a copy at some point.

Keep resting up to feel better. I know what you mean about email. The only email I seem to get is from students who are upset at me in some way...

L said...

you should add me at myspace. search for my name but without the chavez.

C.C. said...

My roomate is addicted to Grey's. Her friend bought seasons 1 and 2 and they watched both seasons in about 2 weeks!!! Man are they dedicated! I have not gotten into it, even tho everyone says it's a great show.

I hope you feel better! Sinus infections just drain you. Hopefully the drugs will kick in!

I have not watned to blog much lately either! I will try to day if I get a chance. I actually ahve a funny story today!

Anonymous said...

Merlin? I don't collect beanies but if his name is Merlin...I think I'll have to break down. I'll keep an eye out for him this weekend...