Monday, September 25, 2006

Survey I took Sunday

I'm still brewing my big emotional post in my head. Suffice to say, it's about the fact that I just want to feel like I'm important to someone. That I matter. That you can't wait to talk to me & that's why you call.

Anyway, till then, enjoy this survey/meme thingie. (while I'm enjoying the Grey's Anatomy 2 Soundtrack). Whee!

Hey "old people" (out of high school)!
Tired of all of those surveys made by high school kids?:
'Have you ever kissed someone?'
'missed someone?'
'told someone you love them?'
'drank alcohol?'
blah, blah, blah

Here are some questions for some people who are a little more mature...
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?student loans and credit card bills--me too

2. What's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?In the kitchen/dining room w/ candles

3. Last time you puked from Drinking?my 23rd bday

4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?never been that drunk

5. Name of your First Grade Teacher?Ms. Claussen (now Mrs. Bentsen)

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?sleeping next to someone I love OR eating ice cream

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?dancer, detective, actress, rockstar, lawyer, Yale grad, meteorologist, psychiatrist, teacher (looks like I get one of those taken care of!)

8. How many colleges did you attend? 3

9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?b/c it's comfy, it's long-sleeved, it's DMB & well, that's it

10. Favorite singer in 5th grade?Madonna, probably

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone too, where and who would it be?Ireland and my family & the man of my dreams

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?oops--forgot to turn off the alarm. It's Sunday, no getting up early.

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?I miss him.

14. Favorite style of Underwear
vicky's bikini in cotton or stretchy stuff

15. Favorite style of Underwear for the opposite sex?boxers or boxer briefs

16. What Errand/Chore do you despise?DISHES or taking out the trash.

17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery?Yeah, sounds interesting

18. Get up early or sleep in?Sleep in, whenever I can

20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy?talk or watch tv

21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?can't think of one

22. Your Favorite Lunch Meat? I like smoked turkey

23. What do you get every time you go into a WAWAa what???? yeah, what?

24. Beach Or Lake?either, as long as I'm one of the only people there

25. Do you think Marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?I want to get married someday, so obviously I think that marriage is a good thing. However, I haven't been married yet, so that also indicates I don't take marriage lightly. AND, I don't think that marriage is something that should be limited to just heterosexuals. Divorce is what is tearing apart the sanctity of marriage, NOT homosexuals.

26. Who do you stalk on myspace?uh...

27. Favorite Guilty Pleasure?silly teenage shows like One Tree Hill or movies like John Tucker Must Die

28. Favorite Movie you wouldnt want anyone to find out about?Bring it On (that movie rules Peggy!)10 Things I Hate About You

29. Cowboys or Indians?Uh, those are teams from 2 different sports, fball & bsball. And, I never played that game when I was little. I'm a girl, I played house.

30. Cops or Robbers?not a super big fan of either--me either.

31. Do you cheer for the bad guy?like, in a movie or something? depends, on several things

32. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best?I don't really think that I have a Hollywood star that resembles me (or vice versa)

33. If you had to pick one, which cast member of Lost would you be?I've never watched Lost-->me either

34. What do you want when you are sick?People to baby me. I'm whiny & want to be taken care of (especially if I have a fever), so come over & rub my back & bring me stuff to drink, ok?

35. Who from High School would you like to run into?Just had the 10 yr this summer, so I saw everyone I wanted to

36. What radio station is your car tuned into right now?Uh, the modern rock one, I think--been playing cds lately b/c the radio kinda sucks

37. Stiffler or Oz?Are you talking about Oz from Buffy? Then him, totally--I heart Seth Green!

38. Norm or Cliff?I can never tell them apart

39. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?Cosby

40. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?If I took something back, I wouldn't be where I am

41. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?Directly across from me is my wall & a calendar. My office mate sits behind me (it's a weird setup). She's nice, but we don't exactly click.

42. If you could get away with it who would you kill and how?I don't want to kill anyone--couldn't live w/ the guilt

43. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?John Mayer, Gwen Stefani or Jon Stewart

44. What famous person would you like to sleep with?John Mayer or Jason Mraz

45. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?Nope

46. Last book you read for real?Um, I can't remember right now...I'm in various stages of reading about 10 books currently

47. Do you have a teddy bear?Yeah, she's purple. Her name is Violet. My grandparents gave her to me when I was 8. I still have her, even though they're both gone.

48. Strangest Place you have ever brushed your teeth?In the bathroom at the mall?

49. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?San Fran--me too Peggy!

50. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?Well, I am going to be starting a new career. In January I'll start student teaching. So, I guess, career is my answer.

51. Do you go to church?not very often

52. Pencil or Pen?Pen

53. How many jobs have you had?Um, full and part-time? Hold on, gotta count...12 since I started working

54. What do you want to achieve in life?Happiness: marriage, kids (aka, family), contentment with my job, decreased money worries, and maintain friendships

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great quiz. I may need to steel it.

28. Favorite Movie you wouldnt want anyone to find out about?Bring it On (that movie rules Peggy!)10 Things I Hate About You

On top of those (both of which I love) are "40 Days and 40 Nights", "Clueless" and "Mean Girls". Actually, these teen movies are my pitfall. There is a HUGE list of them which I love.

Artistic Soul said...

I'm sorry. I suck.

C.C. said...

I really like this meme thing. It's long but really good q's in
it!

"Bring it on" does ROCK!!

Torrance: "Awesome, oh wow! Like, totally freak me out! I mean, right on! The Toros sure are number one!
Missy: [cheering] I transferred from Los Angeles, your school has no gymnastics team, this is a last resort!"

GOD that movie CRACKS ME UP!!!