Friday, September 29, 2006

My horrorscope for the month

Your romantic relationship is in a pressure cooker this month, so get ready for an explosion by the time the end of September rolls around. You are coming to the most climactic time of year with regard to romance, the time when you are asked to examine your situation and take a turn in a new direction. You can't continue on the same path while expecting different results, especially after September 7, when your planetary ruler moves into your opposite sign, reminding you to look at the other side of the coin and make a change for the better. (from MSN)

Hmm...isn't that interesting.

It's Friday. I don't feel like doing anything. Even heading to KS this wknd to judge a collegiate speech tourney. I just want to loll around and read or mope. Bleagh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling the same way. I just want to sit at home in my pjs, eat ice cream and watch movies. The good thing is I'll be doing 2 of those things, just not at home!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...I'm happy to hear you got the CD and it sounds like you can listen to it on the PC! COOL! :)

L said...

i do that most every weekend!!

Anonymous said...

hmm wonder what my horoscope says for my love life.. I've given up on finding love.. I think it doesn't exist.

FitGirl said...

looking for love in all the wrong places, eh? We ALL do it! It just takes time for true love to be found! :)

Be patient, it's out there!