Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Irritants

Hmph. I received my October issue of Marie Claire in the mail today. However, I have NOT received my SEPTEMBER issue yet. ARGH! So, I bought the September issue (the one w/ Maggie Gyllenhall on the cover) today at the store. I also bought the October issues of Glamour and Cosmo. I'm currently trying to work some shopping therapy on myself. It's sorta working. I'm excited to FINALLY get to read my September issue.

Currently I'm watching Late Night w/ Conan (hurray--I love Conan. We have the same Astrological sign AND I'm kinda partial to geeky red-headed guys. Sweetness). I'm watching b/c my celeb hubby, John Mayer, is supposed to be playing tonight. Swoon.

My brain is kinda drained. And, I really should be in bed, asleep, but I wanna see Johnny SING.
*sigh*

Oh well, I'll take some benadryl here & then when I get into bed, I'll fall asleep faster (& wake up able to breathe even though I'll sleep w/ the windows open).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness. I would complain about the missing issue. Bastards.

As for celebrity hubbies....is one allowed to have more than one? I think I need a polygamist celebrity marriage...one wife...2 husbands...

....

....

Ok. I'm going away now