Saturday, September 16, 2006

Ugga

It's Saturday. It's warm. The Huskers face USC tonight & let's all hope we can at least make a decent showing (not get too embarrassed). I need to head to the stoh. The mailguy apparently is just NOW getting here (I've checked the mail 3x before this--yeah, I'm impatient).

HOORAY. My order from Brightlings Beads arrived. Happy day. Now I can make more earrings (I ordered 30 pairs of stainless steel french hook wire things to make them!). I just need to get better at my wire wrapping technique.

I FINALLY got to see Take the Lead (the new Antonio Banderas flick) last night. It's pretty good. And, you'd think I'd have pleasant dreams after watching a nice feel good movie.

WRONG. I did have one not-so-bad dream. It was kinda weird. I was in MN, apparently running around the Mall of America. However, the Mall of America was also apparently on a big yacht or something. Anyway, CC came to visit & she had just driven down for the day, from up in Northern MN. Uh, yeah, not so much b/c CC actually lives in NY. Hey, I never said my dreams made any sense.

The one that I was dreaming right before I got up was NOT a good dream though. And, this is the 2nd dream I've had w/ this theme. Some serial killer (one who I knew was famous & real, like Dahmer or something) was chasing after everyone in the dream. And, the main police guy who'd been responsible for catching him had thought he'd killed the serial killer (a few years ago). However, I was on a train w/ the police guy and then all the sudden the serial killer guy (who'd gotten some extreme makeover or something) was on there with us and then started chasing after everyone again. I ran w/ some other people into a bathroom (which seemed to be more in a house than on a train--my sense of place is never very connected or realistic in dream state). Anyway, we're hiding in the bathroom and the serial killer guy finds us & busts in. However, I'm so freaked out & mad that I just start beating the shit out of him w/ anything I can find. Like I'm slamming his head into a dresser over & over, so he's getting all bloody. And then somehow I have a glass bottle & I hit him w/ that & then continue to like bludgeon him & stab him (in the face & head) with the bottle. I woke up in the middle of doing that b/c I had to PEE so badly.

GROSS huh? What the heck would make me dream something like that? What do ya spose that means? This is the second time I've dreamt something like this--that some serial killer has been chasing after people.

Yuck. I'm still feeling kinda ooky about it. However, I'm going to try to put it out of my mind. I've got the urge to BAKE today (gonna make banana bread & some berry muffins) and so I've got to go to the store. B/c I don't have any loaf pans. And, I need orange juice.

Later gaters!

No comments: