Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I HATE PMS

I'm sure I've blogged about it before, but my stupid hormones or whatever piss me off. All I wanted to do all day was freakin EAT! Finally I caved and had a bowl and a half of Frosted Flakes. It pisses me off b/c 1) I hate having dumb, specific cravings (this one was for cereal--I really wanted Life, but didn't want to drive to the store & waste the gas. So, I walked down to the gas station.) and b) at my Jenny Craig appt tonight I learned that lost another pound and a half (even while being on vacay & hanging out w/ Justin & eating things like CHEESEBURGERS). That loss puts me at losing 121 pounds. WHOO HOO! However, I'm afraid that my stupid pms will undo all that (well, ok, not all of it, but I don't want to gain & go back to having lost less than 20 pounds). *SIGH*

Stupid idiot coworker was back today. Bleagh. He asked if I noticed he was gone yesterday and if I missed him. Uh, NO. And, then he said he missed me while I was on vacay (ew) b/c he didn't have anyone to "hassle". Apparently he thinks we're the kind of coworkers who are friends & pick on each other in a friendly manner. Which is why he told me I'm mean and think he's crazy. (or, something to that effect). Yeah...he also told Michelle (his poor office mate who is a such a sweetie and has to really restrain herself somedays from smacking him upside the head) about how when I started my job at PAPA John's he a) thought it was TACO John's and b) asked if I was "dating a Mexican". Yeah. He did. MORON. I wanted to smack him upside up the head today. Oy!

And, I'm not happy b/c I'm having some sort of allergic reaction or something. I've got itchy little bumps on my arms and legs. I'm not sure if it's bug bites (b/c I don't really go outside, so where would I get them from), or what, but I'm so damn ITCHY. I'm getting really fed up and my skin is getting red from all my scratching. ICK. It makes me feel both gross and irritated. If it doesn't stop I'm going to the damn doctor.

Ok, I'm really tired, so I'm going to go climb into my bed w/ my book (I'm currently reading a trashy Nora Roberts novel. Well, ok, she's not really trashy. But it certainly isn't serious literature). G'nite all!

4 comments:

Artistic Soul said...

Okay, I was going to call but now it's probably too late so I will try to tomorrow. BUT, 121 pounds?!?!?! That's AMAZING!!!! That is what you should focus on right now.

Anonymous said...

Are you serious with the 121?!

Holy CRAP!! I'm so proud of you. You should be so proud of yourself!

Wow! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Another twentysomething suggested Gold Bond anti-itch cream. She said it works miracles for ALL types of itching. I'll be picking some up tonight. Having some major mosquitoe issues.

Anonymous said...

my friend is going through the same itchy reaction.. and it's frustrating her to no ends.