Wednesday, August 09, 2006

CORRECTION

I have NOT lost 121 pounds. I've lost just 21 pounds. Which is still good. VERY good. Losing 121 pounds would put me weighing in at a scary 61 pounds. ICK! I do NOT want to weigh just 61 pounds. GROSS. So...just so there's no confusion, I've lost 21 pounds so far. I apparently can't type. Oops.

Ugh, well I have a lot of work to do, so I'd better get on it.

ps: my computer is still broken, so I'm using a coworkers. Which kinda sucks, but at the same time is ok. My new office mate beat me to work today, so she has her radio on. And, I felt rude having mine on. (even though she'd turned hers on yesterday when mine was already on). I'm not sure how to combat this...and combat's not the right word, but you know what I mean.

6 comments:

Artistic Soul said...

Okay, cuz I was thinking at this point, with 121 pounds gone, you probably wouldn't have your massive boobies any more. lol. ;oP

21 is still awesome though. How much more are you working on to get to your target weight?

Unknown said...

Bloody co-worker. I knew this was what she was shooting for. I'd just turn mine on. Seriously.

As for the weight, congratulations! :)

C.C. said...

21 pds! Awesome! You go Girl! I figured 121 was a misprint, 'cause if it wasn't you'd be non existant!!! hahahah!~

that is a sticky situation with your coworker. I guess you have to pick and chose your fights. Or you could just snip a few wires in her radio so it mysteriously doesn't work anymore...

Did I just say that? :)tee-hee

"qopydoe"

L said...

oo! yay for skinny!

i used to use head phones at work when other people so rudely played music i didnt like :)

Anonymous said...

Yay good for you!!! losing all that weight means you will need to go shopping ;)

contact wiccachicky for my new address.

Anonymous said...

121 or 21 - that's still awesome and you should be completely proud of yourself!