I've been having some strange epiphanies lately. And, by strange, I mean that they're random, out-of-the-blue, and very fleeting. Usually they don't have anything to do with what I had been thinking of at the time.
The latest one had something to do with why I was unhappy in H-town. Of course, now I can't remember exactly. Oh...oh yeah. I was unhappy in H-town partially b/c a) it was my college town and college ruled, but then still being there w/o all my college friends was depressing and b) doing my job and many times doing news stories at or about the college wasn't any fun, because I just wanted to be there enjoying myself or having fun, not be there for work. Ex: our President's inauguration ceremony. Ex: one of the professors passed away and I wanted to just grieve, not be there because it was a story. I think I would have liked the news more, if I would have been in a town that I had no connections to in the first place. *sigh* I liked feeling important after all. I certainlly liked having drinks with the Mayor and City Council members. That was cool.
But, that's my latest epiphany. Just wanted to get it out before it slipped away. Now, I have to go work on hwk. Fun fun fun! (I'm currently practicing my handwriting, to be turned into my professor. Don't ask).
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment