"...so good to me..." That's all of the Mamas & Papas song that I remember. And that may not even be right.
I had such weird dreams all weekend. I usually remember my dreams, but only bits and pieces. And, the problem is that I seem to have so MANY dreams that they get all tangled up in one another and make even less sense. So, I'd share, but I have nothing coherent to contribute.
Actually I don't feel like I have much of anything to contribute today. No witty thoughts. No whining. No musings or anything. So, maybe I'll come up with something later.
Monday, July 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Gosh Amy, I must apologize. I have been totally out of it the past week and haven't really checked other blogs. Talk about a slacker! That would be me! Sorry about that! I just caught up now tho:)
I was feeling like this on Sunday and, to be honest, I wish I could have just not come in today and maybe even tomorrow and just relaxed. I need a day off to just do nothing. No getting out of PJ's, not going out, just do nothing.
Post a Comment