Monday, July 17, 2006

Take my quiz!

Since everyone else (Katz, Writer, Sylvia) seems to be doing this, I'm caving to the subtle peer pressure and created one of my own. And yes, Syl, I did get your email about the Flickr thing, just didn't do anything w/ it yet. Sorry :-(

So, take my quiz. I'm sorry, I made it a little hard, but I'm planning to send it to friends from school too, so I didn't want them to ace it. Some of the answers will be known to you if you read my blog lots. Now, I'm going to go see if I can find some cookies, b/c I'm HUNGRY & I love cookies!



5 comments:

AlmstHvn said...

You didnt say please! ;)
Im too chicken to take it :)
For some reason, my apostrophe key isnt working.
Hi !!!!!!!!

L said...

i suck!

Anonymous said...

I so should have done better.

C.C. said...

Ok so I didn't do so well on that quiz...but I tried!!! In my defense, I only know you thru blog, some emails and awesome packages!! ahaha! I am hooked tho now!! I did one too!

"aunsav"

Artistic Soul said...

I totally f*ed up your quiz dude. I got thrown off by the one about countries because I thought it said have NOT visited. Then I got pissed I missed it and screwed up a bunch of the others. Bah. I'm having a rough day. :(