Okay, this is kinda a two-birds-one stone thing, so...
Wiccachicky wanted to see my bedroom, while Marina wanted to see where I relax. So, I relax either on my bed, or my couch (which is down below)
That is my bed w/ my girly becovers, etc. The quilt is one my gramma made. I have a black satin pillowcase (for my face), my old beloved teddy bear (Violet--my grandparents gave her to me when I was 8, so she's 20!), and a sweatshirt of Justin's.
That's SOME of my books. I'm a double shelf stacker, when I can.
This is my Wizard of Oz "shrine" on my dresser. I really love this movie!
And, this is my couch. The other place I relax. Can you guess which end I sit on more often? ;o)I apparently have to make a separate post for the next few pics, so I'll do just that!

5 comments:
Love the quilt on your bed! The colors just all seem to work! :)
And I just gotta tell you, you're a better woman than me for making your bed. I just don't have the desire in the mornings. Is that totally bad??
Very cool! I love this meme! Your Wizard of Oz stuff is great! I love the Tin Man! He's my favorite!
Reply Sylvia: The bedmaking I got started on this year, partially b/c of Justin, actually (not that he does it, but I'd make his bed in the morning, b/c I left later for work, so...)
Reply CC: The Cowardly Lion's my favorite? Could you tell? I just LOVE him--he's so funny & cuddly!
I love the quilt too! It's sooo pretty! And the colour of your sheets is really nice too!
I've decided I'm going to post this meme too because I love it. A lot!
Post a Comment