Thursday, July 06, 2006

Photo Meme, part 2 (take II)

Okay, they finally posted. Sylvia wanted to see my favorite pieces of jewelry. Probably my very fave would be either my watch or my claddagh ring, but I had a hard enough time taking these pictures that I didn't want to attempt. My watch is from Justin. My claddagh is b/c it represents my trip in Ireland (although the one I bought there I don't wear, but wear a substitute instead). However...

This necklace I made about a year ago & I really like it a lot. It's kinda fancy though, so I don't wear it every day. But, I think it turned out well.
This is my other favorite necklace. I made it the summer I quit my radio job & was hanging around my parents' house, watching soaps and hoping to find a new job. It took a long time to string it--there's either five or seven strands. I can't remember & can't tell w/ this picture right now.
This is Lulu, my Subaru. (get it?) Wiccachicky wanted to see her. She's PLUM colored.
And, Katz wanted to see my beads. This is mostly it. They're sorta organized. I have LOTS of beads & lots of ideas, but not much motivation and my technical skill does not match my imagination many times. So...a lot of the times they sit. *sigh*

Any more requests? Suggestion? Let me know & I'll try to appease.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Pretty jewelry!!

Very nice car, too!

C.C. said...

Great pics! Those necklaces are beautiful! Nice work chicky!

Anonymous said...

my bead kit looked similar to that a few years ago now it's grown outta control.

Amy said...

Reply syl: Thanks! I like Lulu. She's working out well.

Amy said...

Reply CC: Thanks for the compliment. *devious* When is your birthday again?

Amy said...

Reply to katz: Out of control eh? What's yours look like? I showed you mine...

Artistic Soul said...

Wow! Your car is big! How do you paralell park that thing? :oP

Unknown said...

I love the colour of the car! And the necklaces are BEAUTIFUL! I had beading stuff once and when we moved, I sold it all. I just had too much stuff and I knew I'd never do anything more with it. Now, I kind of miss it!