Here’s the meme: Use the comments section of this post to request a photograph of anything in my life. By anything**, of course, I mean non-pornographic (sorry stalkers!) non-identity-compromising photos that won’t get me fired from my job. So be reasonable. Think of it as an opportunity for me to go on a treasure hunt with the digital camera, and for you to see things about my daily life that you are curious about." For example, you could ask me about what my foot looks like (which I've shown you below) or ask me more about the Aebelskiver's I made for class a few weeks ago (tool used to make them also shown below).
So, this is my foot. This is the color nailpolish I wore for Wiccachicky's wedding. These are NOT the shoes I wore, however. Check out how freakishly long my toes are! (I think)
THIS, meanwhile, is an AEBLESKIVER pan. Aebleskiver is a Danish breakfast item. Essentially, they're pancake balls. You pour oil in the hot pan, then pour the batter in. You flip them w/ a toothpick. They're YUMMY! You serve them w/ applesauce or sugar (powdered or granulated, but I choose powder). Syrup is ok, I guess, but I prefer applesauce & sugar.
"All you lurkers – this is your chance to jump in. I know you read my blog. You just never comment. Take a chance. It won’t kill you.
Let the game begin!
**I do reserve the right to edit, ignore, delete, any requests that violate the basic rules of the game (no pictures of my boobs – sorry – it’s just not going to happen)." (Nor of my bum, either, I'm just not into that...)

6 comments:
I totally adore this meme. I think I'm going to have to jump in. Maybe tomorrow.
How about a picture of your favourite place to relax?
I would like to see a picture of Amy's new (to you) car, AND a picture of your bedroom in the new place (well, not so new, but I've never been there)!
p.s. - I've been your friend long enough to request two things. lol.
I know you bead as well and would like to see your kit or collection of beads.
I'd like to see your favorite piece of jewelry, and hear why it's your favorite.
Ah! that's what AEBLESKIVERs are! cool!
I think I should do this meme too! Maybe I will start next week.
OK, Let's see Amy... how about a picture of your favorite place to eat or favorite food?
Post a Comment