Thursday, June 01, 2006

Well alrighty then!

So, I've not said anything yet, mostly b/c I just well...wasn't sure I was going to. But, then I figured, why the hell not, right? It's a good thing, so I should brag a bit.

I joined Jenny Craig, right? And, despite all the non-JC food and all the WINE I had last week, I still lost weight. I went in for my "consultation" on Tuesday morning. And, not only did I lose, but I've now lost 10-point-something-er-other pounds. YUP! I've hit the tenner mark. Faboo, right?

My other big news of the week is that I hit Best Buy last night to kinda scout around for some stuff. Well, after some quick consideration, I made a (kinda) big impulse buy. I'm now the proud owner of my very first digital camera. I'm excited. Fun stuff! (however, my mom will NOT be overly happy w/ me b/c she'll think I didn't need to spend the money. But, I'm pretty sure that fixing my old 35mm would've been fairly pricey AND well, it was just time for an upgrade).

So, that's what's (now) new w/ me. Happy Thursday ya'll! I have tomorrow off b/c our big bowling fundraiser (BFKS) did well enough that we earned the privilege of having EVERY Friday in June off (which is so damn fabulous I can't even begin to tell you!--I have big plans for Fridays, including a major cleaning of the apt) So...no news from me tomorrow (most likely, I might come in to work b/c of the 'net connection)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the loss and the new toy! :)

Have a wonderful long weekend! Are we going to get more wedding info??? ;)

Anonymous said...

You go, girl!

*cheering*

C.C. said...

Yippee!! That's awesome! I have heard good things about Jenny Craig.:)

Oooh! I am jealous that you got a digital camera. I have been using my roomate's for all my photos lately. She said she doesn't mind b/c she doesn't know how to use it and I do! Too funny! Anywho click away and post some on here!!!:)

"znbekdau" (could there be a longer word verification?):)

Artistic Soul said...

Oh yea! Congrats on the diet!! I can't believe you lost with all the booze. Then again, I seemed to loose weight too and I was partying like a rock star for at least a week. Maybe there is something to be said for stress + dieting. ;o)