Friday, June 02, 2006

Sigh

I was up till 2 working on my darn Lit Review for class. I'm tired. To top that off, I got up early this morning (early b/c I had planned on sleeping in, so when you're not able to loll around like a sloth, ANYTHING is early) to go meet 2 girls who are looking for a roommate. Not that I really want to move. Not that I don't like my apt & living by myself. I just don't think I can afford it anymore.

*sigh*

At least they're nice. But damn, the bedroom was SMALL!

We'll see...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going from living on your own to living with others is always hard. You used to having so much space and then not only is your space limited, its shared. Good luck.

Congrats on the weight loss. That is a great milestone.

PS this is my new blogging site. My old one is gone (womanontherun)

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh. I wish I could give you a hug. How about a virtual hug?? Here you go:

(((((((((((HUG))))))))))))

I hope you have a nice, restfull, relaxing weekend!