Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Wedding photos

Check out some lovely photos from Wiccachicky's wedding this wknd. It was SUCH a good time hanging out w/ her & her fam this past week. They were so awesome & generous. Makes me even more sniffly that they all moved from where I live to where they live (they moved out of state not long after Wiccachicky graduated from high school).

Check out the back of my hair--you can really see the red. It looked REALLY cool, but was so crunchy b/c the stylist used about a can of hairspray to keep it in place! (oy!)

That's me & her lil sis, Brianne.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need. More. Wedding. Pictures!!

C.C. said...

Yay! Wedding pics! Your hair looked great! Those dresses look really pretty too! Are you gonna put more pics up? :)

Unknown said...

those ARE wonderful pictures! I love the colour of the dresses and your hair looked fabulous!!!

Can't wait to see more! :)

Anonymous said...

Great pics......need more!!!!! I loved your hair too. You need it crunchy to stay in place all day. I bet it was a nightmare to wash.

THe former womanontherun (come check out my new blog!)