Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Pictures

Well, I've gotten some requests for pictures, so here they are. These are from my cousin Becca's wedding to Matt this weekend. These are the aunts and uncles. My parents are on the far right.


Meanwhile, thse are my cousins, my brother and I. Jared is the blonde one in the blue shirt and tie.
This is a funny (and yet kinda frightening) pic of Dad, REALLY close up!
Me & mi mama. I apparently look more like her now, but I really looked like Dad when I was little.
Me & my (favorite) Aunt RoseMary. She's exactly a year and a day older than Dad. My poor gramma, eh?
Jared, our cousin Keith, and me.
And, me and the CUTEST baby in the world--TREVOR. He's Becca & Matt's (making him my 2nd cousin?) and he's just so damn adorable. He's so good--he hardly fussed all weekend. He's 8 and 1/2 months old and I just wanted to keep him. I kept "stealing" him from my other relatives holding him all weekend.
So, those are some of the pictures. I went a little (ok a LOT) overboard with my digicam and took 241 pictures throughout the week. Thought I'd spare you and just put a few on here. Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics!!

Did you make the necklace you were wearing?

Artistic Soul said...

Super cute - you look way too happy with the baby. Pictures of me with babies always include my "oh shit I might break it" face. lol. ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You DO Look like your mom!

Definite family resemblance. And that baby is a doll!

Fantastic pictures. :)

Unknown said...

Great pictures! :) And Trevor IS adorable! OOOOOOOO!