Well, here I am, at the office, waiting for my photos to upload from my computer onto my yahoo site. It's tedious I tell you. I'm switching back & forth from endless games of solitaire (that I'm LOSING) to playing & looking around on MySpace. Thought I'd also blog while I'm whiling away the time.
The photos are of my beautiful cousin Becca & her wedding & our (uber) extended family. We're a crazy & LOUD bunch, I tell ya. Kinda nuts. But a lot of fun. I spent Wednesday through Sunday in CO...got back last evening. Was nice to be out of "Dodge", surrounded by family & different scenery.
(Random thought time: the song on the classical music station is one that I've heard before. In fact, someone in either high school or college played it as a solo. Just wish I could remember who...Linds, Suse, Chan or Ang--one of those 4).
As we're (slowly!) driving back home I realized that I'm not sure I really feel like anywhere is "home" right now. I don't know where I fit in or where I want to be. I thought that was something I'd figured out. Apparently not. Now that I know what I want to do w/ myself (teach--aka mold & taint young minds. tee hee), it seems I get to be confused about other parts of my life. I don't know where I want to live. Don't get me wrong, I like living here, but I can't help but wonder if living somewhere else, some other state, would be nice or good or maybe even great. I keep thinking that it'd be nice to go move near one of my friends or even near different members of my family...but then the chickenshit in me takes over & I panic & don't feel like doing anything. I just shut down & it's like an ostrich has taken over my brain & has planted its head FIRMLY in the sand. *sigh*
64 of 241 photos complete. I'm gonna be here awhile. Whoo doggies.
**note, I gave up after uploading about 160 photos. I guess I'll do the rest tomorrow. Oy vey.
Monday, June 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Amy, let me tell you that your blog entry about feeling "lost", where to live/go etc. felt like I was reading my own words. Feeling the same way lately. Definately about the moving some place new and trying a new scene. I don't want to go someplace I have been. I want to explore someplace that's else. But then the chickenshit comes out (who knew we both had chickenshit!!!??)and apathy sets in. I hear ya girly! Ohh! I feel a blog coming on now...!:)
Are you going to share pictures? :)
The reason I'm still here is because of family and friends. I don't think I could bare being too far from my parents.
Post a Comment