Friday, May 19, 2006

100 Question Meme
Let's play–100 questions. I give up on the formatting. I've edited this damned thing three times, and it still won't make a nice list. Sorry if it looks ugly, but everytime I hit save, half of it runs into paragraph form. It's annoying.

1. EVER BEEN GIVEN A RING? Nope, unless I got one from Ma & Pa when I was little
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP? 1 1/2 yrs
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED: A DVD & a CD
4. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU DROPPED YOUR CELL? I don't know, too many
5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Can't remember
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON? Bills, books, food, makeup
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE? Asparagus
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Face
9. ONE FAVORITE SONG: Not Ready to Make Nice--the Dixie Chicks
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? In an apt, in a medium sized city
11.HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTEND(ED)? BHS
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER? Alltel
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE: Bath & Body works or Younkers
14. LONGEST JOB HELD: 3 years
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE? I think so...somewhere
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE? I did when I was younger
17. LAST WEDDING ATTENDED? May 2005
18. IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY, WHICH FRIEND WOULD YOU CALL FIRST? Justin
19. LAST TIME YOU ATTENED CHURCH? Easter
20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Fazoli's
21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE HEARD? ???
22. Where's #22?
23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS? Someplace w/ good food
24. CAN YOU COOK? If I have to
25.DO YOU DRIVE? Yes.
26. BEST KISSER? Justin
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Almost last night...during ER & then just b/c
28. MOST DISLIKED FOOD: Onions, sauerkraut, anything "gross"
29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm caring
30. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON SOMEONE RIGHT NOW: Just on celebrities
31. Where's #31?
32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB? 10 hours
33. FAVORITE MOVIE? Wizard of Oz
34. CAN YOU SING? Yup, I was a choir geek. I have a "broadway belt" voice
35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED? DMB
36. LAST KISS? December *sniffle*
37. LAST MOVIE RENTED: I can't remember
38. THING YOU NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT? cell phone (most of the time)
39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? somewhere fun--Ireland was the prettiest, but AZ had the best company
40. DO YOU LIKE CHINESE FOOD? Yes.
41. HOW BIG IS YOUR BED? Queen.
42. IS YOUR ROOM CLEAN? Not so much
43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER? Desktop.
44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN? ???
45. DO YOU SMOKE? Nope
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES ON? With, usually.
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT? My teddy bear
48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK? So far
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE? Too many, I can't remember...
50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST? French Toast.
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE? Not so much--but mochas are yummy
52. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? Scrambled
53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY? Yes.
54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom.
55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST? Kittie
56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED? "Slacker" from Robin
57. MCDONALDS OR BURGER KING? depends on my mood & what I'm wanting to eat
58. Where's #58?
59. WHAT ARE YOU HEARING RIGHT NOW? Radio & the sound of clickety clackety typing on 2 different keyboards
60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC OR SONG? "Here you are and you're a hundred thousand miles away; They say that absence makes the heart grow fungus. I wax poetic as you're waxing your legs, you say you think there's a traitor among us." Blame it on Me--BNL
61. Where's #61?
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL? Sorta
63. DO YOU LIKE TO SWIM? Yes
64. FAVORITE FLAVOR OF ICE CREAM? Mint Chocolate Cookie
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS? Of course.
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF. I just accidently deleted #67
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY? yeah, it was Toga & it was a bad idea
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Fall.
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID? Yesterday--I love the new GE commercial w/ the Dancing Elephant. I’m easily amused.
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING? 9:15
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER? it's nice in AZ
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET? 2003
74. Also missing: #74
75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET? Corky & Cindy
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED? Arr!
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND? Celebrating Mom's Bday
78. Missing, but it's the year I was born
79. WHAT IS THE THIRD LETTER OF YOUR NAME? y
80. HOW OLD ARE YOUR PETS? n/a
81. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BOOKBAG? It's orange & grey
82. ARE YOU SICK? Allergies.
83. DO YOU GO TO SCHOOL? Yup
84. IS THE BATHROOM OPEN? huh?
85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP? No.
86. ARE YOU WATCHING MTV? No.
87. ARE YOU SMILING? No.
88. DO YOU HAVE HAIR GEL? Yeah.
89. ARE YOU A BLONDE? Yeah
90. DO YOU DREAM IN COLOR? Yeah
91. DO YOU HAVE A NICE ASS: I've been working on my JLo booty. Unfortunately there's still work to do.
92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? No
93. WHEN DO YOU WANNA LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY? Too late
94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME? Maddalynn
95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUITE/TRUNKS? Blue/Green
96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST? ??
97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH? No.
98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE? No.
99. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes.
100. IF YOU COULD HAVE 1 THING RIGHT NOW, IT'D BE? A whole great big pile of money.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I just realized I don't have all the numbers either! :)

Great list.

Anonymous said...

i could use some money now too.

C.C. said...

Wow, that is quite the list:)

It's Monday!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to borrow this list of 100, er...95?!

Anonymous said...

I love these things.