Monday, May 08, 2006

Success!

Justin got my package in the mail yesterday (so, technically Saturday, but he didn't check his box till yesterday, so...). Anyway...

He really liked it, especially the toys. He was excited by the silly putty (b/c he hasn't had or seen any of that for years), the yo-yo (it glows in the dark) and the magnetic toy set (he's probably going to go by more to play w/ at Target). And, of course, the Eileen's cookies were a great big hit. I think I did a good job. It was so fun too...b/c I wrapped everything, individually, w/ bubble wrap. LOVE it! Justin told me I was a dork. Tee hee hee.

My mom gave me the # of a different/second credit counseling agency. I'm going to call them. Hopefully they'll just let me do stuff over the phone. B/c I really don't have a lot of time available to miss work much lately. What w/ practicum and being unable to get out of bed (I fell asleep about 11:30 last night & couldn't drag myself out until about 9:30. Ridiculous!), my time is more limited lately. Sigh.

Well, that's it for this Monday morning. Hope you're all having a good start of the week so far!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to hear that he loved it! It is a fantabulous idea! You know...if someone hasn't done this already, you could market yourself to do these care packages for people (kind of like a personal shopper idea). I think there's $ to be made here!

C.C. said...

The package sounds great! nicely done! I love sending stuff like that too:)

Artistic Soul said...

Partner just went through the debt counseling - I can ask who he talked to b/c he ended up going with one he could coordinate by phone.