Monday, May 08, 2006

Of COURSE I'm this flavor

Swiped this from Wiccachicky. This is my fave flavor of Margaritas, so it's appropriate, I think...not sure if it describes me very well though.

You Are a Strawberry Margarita
You're so sweet it's a little overwhelming, and people are a little afraid of corrupting you...It's a little difficult to imagine you with a margarita. And you're truly a different person after you've kicked back a couple!
What Flavor Margarita Are You?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your corrupt already hahahahaha. That's what I tell ppl when they think I'm all innocent. It's just the packaging, that decieves. lol

Artistic Soul said...

That is kind of true. People used to always think you were the sweet one - and you pull off the blond naive thing quite well when you want to. ;o)

How was GG?

wkzanders said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wkzanders said...

You Are a Lemon Margarita
Sour, tangy, and overpowering, you tend to give people a jolt back into reality.
While you don't sugar coat things, you're honest - which is actually quite refreshing.

wow...it's like my drink is speaking to me...